1. Do you offer classes for children?
Yes. We typically accept children beginning at age 7, however, children mature at different ages, so we recommend trying out the class to assess your child’s readiness.
2. I don’t have an Aikido uniform, what should I wear to participate in class?
No problem. Just wear comfortable clothes, something that you may wear to the gym. No jewelry other than stud earrings, and no shoes on the mat once inside the dojo. Most importantly wear clothes.
3. I’m visiting town and would like to train, am I able to train with you all? Is there a mat fee?
Yes. We love visitors feel free to join us for class. Your first visit is on us, going forward there is a $10 mat fee. Just call ahead first, to make sure class has not been cancelled or moved to a different location for the day. If you are under 18, you will need your parent or guardian to come with you to sign a waiver before training.
4. I’ve arrived to the address but I don’t see the dojo, I just see a church.
No worries. You’re here! The dojo is located inside of the church, come on in or ring the doorbell if the door is locked.
5. I don’t have any martial arts experience, but I’m interested in learning what do I do?
No worries. Just show up, we’ll go from there.
If you did not find an answer to your question, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org